Clear Auditions for Miss India 2020 and 2021. Pageant Coaching with The Tiara 9823156193/ thetiara.net
2nd April to 6th 2020 5 Day Pageant Training Capsule Monday to Friday Fast track (Course Fee Rs 15,000)
22nd April to 22nd May 2020 1 Month Pageant Training. In-depth and Detailed (Course Fee Rs 60,000)
The Tiara Pageant Training Studio
To ensure that you have your seat please pay the booking amount of Rs 5000 which is an advance fee. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to another batch in another month. The remaining fee has to be paid on the Reporting Day. In case you are not enrolling and just coming for a personal meeting there will be a consultancy fee of Rs 2000. Contact: 9823156193,
For the hostel please call Mr. Anil Shinde 9822282817 .Meetings are only by appointment.
The Tiara is located only in Pune, we have no branches.
- Filling up Forms and Registration Help
- Developing a Pageant Strategy
- Pageant & Ramp Walk
- Personality & Grooming
- Posture & Poise.
- Camera Facing Techniques & Portfolio Assistance (Professional Portfolio Not Included)
- Public Speaking &Voice Modulation
- Modeling Technique & Body Language
- Making a Positive First Impression
- Wardrobe Analysis & Customized Wardrobe Assistance
- Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Assistance
. Confidence Building
- Mental Preparation
- Question Handling (Preliminary Round, Prejudging, On Stage and One-on-One)
- Personalize your answers so that you sound original
- Connecting with the Judges and Handling the Stage
- Platform Development
Don’t be dismayed if you find that we are at Pune. You deserve the help of a Pageant professional; don’t let location stand in the way of your dream. Assistance with accommodation provided. Limited seats. Reserve your spot now!
Shivani Naik Shah wins the coveted title of Mrs India Queen of Substance 2018 under the able tutelage of Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri of The Tiara, India’s Premier Pageant Training Studio which has an impressive List of Winners that have coached at The Tiara .
The Tiara follows the philosophy of Experiential Learning (Mock Pageants/ Photo shoots /Platform and Social Cause Activities (Beauty for a Cause/ Beauty with a Purpose) all of which helped Shivani hone her skills. Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri has been in Pageant training for over 2 decades.
She had the honour of conducting International Pageant Coaching for Manushi Chhillar for Miss World 2017, Shraddha Shashidhar for Miss Universe 2017, Anukriti Gusain for Miss Grand International 2017, Priyanka Kumari for Miss Intercontinental 2017 and Sana Dua for Miss United Continents 2017 on behalf of the Miss India Organization last year.
The ‘Mrs. India – Queen of Substance’ Pageant is the National Pride and Treasure of India. The pageant is one of the most respectable titles in India for Married Women. Mrs India – Queen of Substance holds an annual pageant in two different categories to identify Married Indian Women who exemplify Beauty, Talent, Intelligence & Compassion. Spearheaded by former Beauty Queen Mrs Ritika Vinay who herself has been Winner of Mrs. Homemaker 2011, Mrs. India Most Elegant walk 2014, and Mrs. Asia Pacific 2014 Queen of Substance. Founder President of HCWA Ritika Vinay’s contribution towards upliftment of the society is nourished by her IAF retired Husband Mr Vinay Kumar. The dynamic and dashing duo are the backbone of this fine pageant.
Shivani is an experienced professional in strategy and operations domain with around 7 years of experience in project management, public sector consulting, e-governance, IT consulting, corporate strategy, client & vendor management, supply chain operations, competitive bench-marking and business development.
Supported by a loving husband and a caring family Shivani who stands 6 feel tall is a beauty queen par excellence who also works in the field of Cancer awareness. More power to her!
A winning image starts with a good self-image. A good self-image doesn’t follow success – it precedes it, as Robert L. Shook says in his book Winning Images. Someone saddled with a poor self-image may fool some people some of the time, but eventually he’ll fail, unless he comes to grips with his basic self-image.
Presence is a very rare quality. It can make people with otherwise plain or somewhat unattractive faces look intriguing or even strangely beautiful. Once you have presence, people will notice you more. Do not be afraid, they are just admiring you.
- Do you know how to add that special winning “spice” to your personality?
- Do you know the secret signal that makes the judges believe that you deserve to win?
You do not want to be taken by surprise do you? Contact us at The Tiara.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for eighteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training – walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges’ panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!