A candid response straight from the heart is so genuine it stands out immediately and is a winner. Make it your goal.
• You are being judged on your interaction.
• Don’t have an answer that is too short or too long and rambling.
• Your voice should sound honest, clear and forthright. Be direct, clear and friendly.
• Unless your answer is light or humorous have a frank facial expression when answering. It makes you believable.
• Sound confident –don’t let panic or fear creep in.
• Your answer is most effective if it at least does one of these things:
• Has a refreshing viewpoint- a new slant.
• Appeals to the emotions.
• Echoes traditional values.
To learn more about answering questions, join The Tiara and get a professional approach to winning pageants.