The key to a successful interview is very simple. Preparation. Using a good friend, a parent, a pageant coach or even a VCR……you should practice, practice, practice until it feels natural. I have seen so many contestants go in unprepared and it is a recipe for disaster. You have only a few minutes in front of the judges to make yourself stand out. I will refer to one of my favorite quotes ……the harder I work……the luckier I get.” What do judges look for in the interview.
Remember, a judging panel is made up of a group of individuals. Each individual has his or her own opinion of what is important. Most qualified pageant judges are looking for a contestant that presents herself in a natural, positive manner and is able to “think on her feet”. A judge can always tell when you are not being yourself. Always be prepared. The great secret of success is to be ready when an opportunity comes. And last, but not least, a good sense of humor never hurts.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training – walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges’ panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!