- What kinds of things run through you mind when preparing for the beauty pageant?
- What do you think about on stage?
- How about before/during a judging interview?
- The most common answer to these questions are:
- I hope my hair is ok.
- Is my smile looking fake?
- Do they like me?
- What if I trip?
I hope I make finalist
- Do you ask these kinds of questions to yourself? Well guess what?
- These are the kinds of things pageant LOSERS think about. Sorry to be so blunt, but it’s true.
- Let’s face it, there is only going to be one winner. Everyone else is going to lose, but there is one thing that’s guaranteed. The winner of the pageant is going to have completely DIFFERENT thought running through their head. So, what differentiates a winner’s mind set from a loser’s mind set?
- Simple, it’s thinking about the positive rather than the negative.
The Tiara Beauty Pageant Training Studio is run by Pageant Coach Ritika Ramtri who has trained several Femina Miss India, Gladrags Megamodel, and Haywards 5000 Mr. India, Grasim Mr. India, Gladrags Manhunt and Gladrags Megamodel winners. She was also the trainer of Miss Kerala 2008 and 2011 and was the National Director of Miss Intercontinental 2010. It is one of the only institutes in India which trains pageant contestants to perfection. Year after year the studio has had success at FBB Femina Miss India; Miss Diva,I am She Miss Universe India, Gladrags Megamodel and Mrs. India.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training – walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges’ panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!