Merry X’mas from The Tiara. On this blessed day announcing Apeksha Porwal’s ( who Trained at The Tiara for Miss Teen International 2009) win at FBB Femina Miss India Delhi 2015. Tiara girl Aaital Khosla reached Top 6 .
Bombshells have a known charm to them, but this does take practice. It’s having this calmness in every situation. It shows you’re in control, and you don’t get uptight easily. Bombshells are not divas, nor are they self important, however, they love themselves as they are, and fully accept their flaws, physical or personality wise.
Bombshells are engaging and caring. Always thinking of others, completely sensitive, a bombshell is a people person, perfectly willing to share her love and bare her soul. You need to make other people at ease with you as they are with themselves.
Pageant Coaching helps you excel in pageants and walk through the various competitive rounds with élan and ease. Ritika Ramtri has been in the pageant coaching business for fifteen years.
Here are some of the pageant preparation services available:
• Pageant application and personal information sheet review- creation, styling, editing, and proofreading
• Image consultation- what to wear and how to look for interview, evening gown, fitness/swimsuit and talent
• Poise and appearance training – walking, standing, sitting, turning, entering and exiting on stage and off
• Make-up application
• Comprehensive interview training which focuses on both content and execution
• Over 5000 sample interview questions- introspective personal questions and up to date current event and political questions
• Public speaking training before judges’ panels, small groups and large The Tiara pageant aspirants have phenomenal presentation skills because they are taught how to be in control of your environment, how to communicate effectively with the judges and audience members while communicating the type of titleholder they will be. The Tiara’s techniques will help to eliminate any fear or nervousness that they have about competing in the Swimsuit and Evening Gown competitions. The Tiara can help with a winning walk, stance, and attitude!