Training hard is essential to ensuring that you win your next beauty pageant. You will need to practice your public speaking skills, your specific talent, your walk, modeling stance, as well as work on your smile, hair and makeup. It is a good idea to study videotapes of previous winners of the beauty pageants that you are competing in. This is a great way to see what qualities the judges are looking for in a winner.
• 1. Don’t ramble.
• 2. State your opinion.
• 3. SHUT UP!!
Most contestants simply dig themselves into a hole they can’t get out of because they keep talking long after they have given their answer. In practice sessions, find out what the “short answer” is to each question. Don’t give one word answers, but don’t make it a monologue by you either. In onstage interview, surprisingly enough, your best answers are often the first thing that comes into your head!! Listen carefully, determine whether the question requires a light, humorous answer or a thoughtful, serious one, and then let loose with it!
Although they are called “beauty pageants”, very often it is not the most beautiful face that wins. Too much thought on stage can lead to awkward silences and put unnecessary pressure on you to come up with something brilliant. This is where you should let your true personality shine, so don’t stifle it by over thinking. All interviews are simply a conversation, so if you practice articulate expression in everyday conversation, you are training yourself to do well in pageant contest interviews. You can practice both of these traits on a daily basis….awareness by questioning what you hear, and articulate expression by questioning what you say. Day to day practice leads to confidence!!! At The Tiara Pageant Training Studio you will get day-to-day practice in public speaking and question handling. So enroll yourself at The Tiara Pageant Training Studio, Pune, India and make this year a better pageant year.
31 Winners in 16 Years at The Tiara Pageant Training Studio
1. Winner of Young Turk 1998 Sandip Soparrkar , Ace Choreographer, Ballroom dance teacher,
2. Femina Miss India Earth 2002 Gauhar Khan,
3. Femina Miss India Universe 2005 Amrita Thapar
4. Femina Miss India World 2009 Pooja Chopra,
5. Gladrags Megamodel 2009 and Femina Miss India East 2011 and Bollywood Diva 2011 Ankita Mohapatra
6. Mr. India Earth 2009, Mann Sukhija
7. Miss India Intercontinental 2009 Sonia Jain
8. Femina Miss India International 2010 Neha Hinge
9. Gladrags Megamodel 2010 Arshina Trivedi
10. Femina Miss India South 2011 Shweta Dolli
11. Gladrags Manhunt 2011 First Runner Up Maitraya Kotecha
12. Miss Tourism Queen International of the year 2011 Urvashi Rautela
13. Miss India Worldwide 2011 1st Runner Up Anvita Sudarshan
14. Femina Style Diva 2011 Dipna Patel
15. Femina Miss India Earth 2012 Prachi Mishra
16. Mrs. India International 2012, 1st Runners Up Reet Sahu
17. I am She Miss Universe India 2012 Urvashi Rautela
18. I am She Miss Asia Pacific World 2012 Dipna Patel
19. Mrs India Worldwide 2nd Runner Up Sareeka Sapra
20. Gladrags South Mrs. India 2012 2nd Runner Up Gunjan Tyagi
21. Ponds Femina Miss India Pune 2013 1st Runner Up Apurva Lonkar
22. Ponds Femina Miss India Pune 2nd Runner Up Khushboo Vaidya
23. Ponds Femina Miss India Indore 2013 Winner Zoya Afroz
24. Ponds Femina Miss India Kolkata 2013 Winner Sagarika Chhetri
25. Ponds Femina Miss India Kolkata 1st Runner Up Archita Sahu
26. Ponds Femina Miss India International 2013 Winner Zoya Afroz
27. Miss Sri Lanka 2011 Pushpika Sandamali
28. Mrs. Asia International 2013 Afroz Khan
29. Mrs. Asia International Classic 2013 Kashmira Antia
30. Juhi Gogoi Sunsilk Miss North East 2013
31. Isha Singh Miss North India 2013